Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Cuisinart Griddler

I wanted one of these for years and mom got me one this past Christmas. I absolutely love it. You can use it as a grill, griddle or a panini press. It has knobs to adjust heat and select what you are using it for. It comes with plates for grilling and flat plates. The plates are removable and dishwasher safe, which makes for easy cleaning. The top folds down flat or closes. The top is also adjustable for larger items, making getting what you are fixing evenly cooked and makes fixing larger sandwiches easier. I can fix complete meals at one time. I have fixed burgers, sandwiches, eggs, bacon, pancakes, chicken, pork chops and bacon. It is a little pricey, costing a little more than $100 at Belk, but if you are looking for something similar to this, it is definitely worth the money in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment