Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Homemade Honey Mustard













While at the grocery grabbing the ingredients to fix Chicken Planks, I went ahead and picked up some lemon juice, the only thing I didn't already have on hand to fix dipping sauces. I fixed Honey Mustard and Spicy Ranch. This homemade honey mustard only took a couple of minutes to stir up and was just as good as any restaurant honey mustard I have ever dipped my chicken fingers in. I can't say what Dewayne's ruling was, he wouldn't touch honey mustard with a 10-foot pole. Picky boy, if he only knew what he was missing out on.

What you need (so simple)...
*1/4 c.mayonnaise
*1 T. mustard
*1 T.honey (you can add more to suit your taste, I do)
*1/2 T. lemon juice

What you do..
Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl. If you are not going to serve this right away or if you have any leftovers, keep the dressing in the refrigerator covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment