Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Zucchini Pizza

This recipe came from one of the best people in the world, Carolyn H. She is an excellent cook, which is expected from a mother of 13. Me and my mom can't wait for the zucchini to come in to fix this dish. It is more like a casserole than a pizza. You can use whatever ingredients you want. This is one of my favorite dishes and I could eat a whole pan by myself.

Ingredients:
*zucchini, sliced
*onions, sliced
*green bell peppers, sliced
*sliced mushrooms (in a jar)
*cubed ham
*sliced pepperoni
*shredded cheese

Directions:
Spray a glass pan with nonstick spray. Layer the ingredients ending with the shredded cheese. Relayer until all ingredients are gone, always ending with shredded cheese. (I made a small and didn't relayer in the photos below). Bake in a 350 degrees oven until the cheese is melted and browning and the vegetables are tender.




Ready for the oven.

Fresh out of the oven.

No comments:

Post a Comment